V10 Subaru map sensor cal

Testing different ecus on my engine stand, all using the link A loom. one ECU being a v44 and ran into the problem of not being able to calibrate my map sensor. Using a ej20x which on the g4+ software is selecting Subaru V10 under the map sensor options then doing the map sensor calabration command, easy no prob. But on the v44 there's no V10 option under map sensors. Updated to latest software, tried the v9 sensor option but I get the error <5kpa or >5kpa compared to bap when I try to calibrate. Which makes sense. Bap is 104.4 kpa and the v9 with the engine off is 114 kpa and 11 map. Even tried to use the internal map on an volt 5 (not sure if that's the right way to do that) still over 5kpa compared to bap. My workaround to fire the engine up was to run the v9 map sensor option and to crank the fuel main up to 23ms. I believe the correct way is to use a cal table but curious if there's a way to get the V10 map sensor as an option?

I dont remember any of our ECU's having a Subaru V10 MAP sensor option?  Our V10 base maps are using the common V7/8 cal.  Can you show me where you are seeing this V10 option?