2JZ power falling off >5000rpm

kdaig1

Loss of power over 5000RPM. Happens regardless of boost pressure and without any significant leaning out of AFR. Injector duty cycle, boost pressure both trending up while AFR remains stable but power falls off. No misfire. Runs and idles really well. No fuel or ignition cut.

2JZ NA-T. 
731cc bosch injectors
3" intercooler piping and Intercooler
3" de-cat turbo-back exhaust - no restriction
PSR 3582 turbo. 45mm TS hypergate. Mac 3 port controller. 
Yaris coils on NGK BPR6ES plugs
1:1 cheapo FPR
Walbro 350lph pump
Large vol FFIM

Checked:

Timing marks on cams aligned
No boost leaks

Help, even with conservative timing I feel it should climb to ~7k RPM without falling off that hard. 

LOG: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qqvf2YzmmST7s4TKT_S7l2HXwWApRqs-/view?usp=sharing

(note all ecu dropouts and reconnections - I have contacted support, tried ferrite collars on cables, checked coils are seated properly etc but I'm still getting lots of EM interference - apparently from the COP ignition setup. I would think that if this was the cause of the power issue I'd notice some sort of missing or something though?)

Screenshot 2024-07-23 172742.png

jacks 2j v7.pclx

Your log file is restricted access.  

Have you confirmed ignition timing matches the commanded value at both low and high RPM?  The offset at zero is a bit unusual.  

For your connection issue, your ecu looks like a fairly early one from the bootloader version so it may have the older USB circuit which was more sensitive to noise, it would be worth getting it back for an update when you can spare the time.