G4X EVO4-8 plugin DI10 pin not working

feketejanos

Greetings. I'm new to the forum. I bought a brand new G4X Evo plugin ecu with 1.5pcb.
 And the DI10 pin, i.e. pin 46, is not detected. No matter how I configure it, all the other digital contacts work, only this one does not.
 I didn't do a short circuit or anything.
 I thoroughly tortured the whip before I did the first test.
 And I checked everything with an instrument to make sure it was in the right place. could the panel be defective? 
And if so, will they exchange it for me under warranty? It was a bit expensive to sell with such a defect.

1 hour ago, feketejanos said:

I bought a brand new G4X Evo plugin ecu with 1.5pcb.

The current PCB version should be 1.6.  Are you looking at the label below (this is an old G4+ photo I handy so yours will look a bit different, but same area)?

And are you testing DI10 on the expansion connector?

wc9FzP0.png

Hi, last night the matter did not let me rest and I found the DI10 pin you showed and it works, I just don't understand why it is not connected to the front panel, thanks for your help! :)

I already bought a bosch electric flow valve and a gas pedal, won't the DI10 on the expansion connector be needed for one of these? Although I think it will have to be connected to the other expansion pins. A couple of things are not yet clear about this, but I will look for a wiring diagram that is drawn exactly with reference to the pins.     TBA is BOSCH 1.8T 60mm part number: 0280 750 036

BEKÖTÉS E THROTTLE.jpg