Link G4 Xtreme IDC frequency

Kelly Gordon

What is the frequency the Link uses to control the fuel injectors and how does that compare to the stock fuel injector carrier frequency?  I installed a methanol injection kit recently and the minimum trip for injection to start based on IDC should be 12% but with the trip pot at the minimum the meth flow is starting at around 1.5% IDC.

I would like to use a PWM table for meth flow but I'm not sure how to wire the aquamist into that.  i have an inj + and inj - in my aquamist harness that can be wired to the ECU for meth flow control.  Flow usually mirrors IDC.

For a fully scychronised (sequential injected) engine, the injectors are fired once per two crank revolutions (ie once per intake stroke).  So the frequency is RPM dependent.  Injector Frequency (Hz) = RPM / 120.

The injector pulse width and duty cycle is determined by the size of the injector you use and the amount of fuel required.

I would recommend using a GP PWM function on an aux output for your aquamist or looking into the ECUs Auxiliary Injection function.