1g Dsm Dbw

obxtsi

Need help getting Dbw set up. Received ecu back from Link Nz. I have a 68mm bosch throttle body, chrysler pedal, and wiring harness with connectors.  All from evospec performance. The connector to the ecu goes to the expansion slot. What I don't know is what to change on the laptop to set this up. Also had wiring done for coil on plug in the future. If there is a link or write up I should follow please send.

Thanks

Shawn

20240819_114819.jpg

Set Aux 4 to "E-throttle signal 1", Aux 9 to "E-throttle signal 2", aux 16 to "E-throttle relay 1". 

Set the AN volt inputs that are wired to the TPS sensors to TPS sub and main, set the AN volt inputs that are wired to the pedal to APS sub and main.  

Then you can follow through the guide in the help file:  G4+ ECU Tuning Functions > Electronic Throttle Control > E-Throttle First Time Setup

Think I figured it out. The wiring harness I received from evospecperformance has an expansion connector on it and does not connect to the expansion port. I need to disconnect that and wire it myself. Thanks