G4X 6 Port Turbo Fc Rx-7 Trigger Issues

Noah_Shat

Ok I have tested your map on the bench, all ign outputs are firing as expected.  

While I was there I done a quick compare of fuel settings to see why your master was lower than expected.  It is mostly due to the fuel table and our FD map also has openloop correction enabled which makes a little difference too.  If I paste our fuel table into your map, I needed to increase the master to about 13ms to get the same inj PW coming out.  Our fuel table has numbers around 25 in the idle area Vs yours is ~80.  So your master at 4ms is probably about right, just a different way of achieving the same thing - a small master and big fuel table number Vs bigger master and smaller fuel table value.   I would probably change your master to 8ms and halve the existing fuel table numbers - just so you have more head room so you dont hit the 150 limit in the fuel table later on when you get into tuning it.  

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Ok I have tested your map on the bench, all ign outputs are firing as expected.  

While I was there I done a quick compare of fuel settings to see why your master was lower than expected.  It is mostly due to the fuel table and our FD map also has openloop correction enabled which makes a little difference too.  If I paste our fuel table into your map, I needed to increase the master to about 13ms to get the same inj PW coming out.  Our fuel table has numbers around 25 in the idle area Vs yours is ~80.  So your master at 4ms is probably about right, just a different way of achieving the same thing - a small master and big fuel table number Vs bigger master and smaller fuel table value.   I would probably change your master to 8ms and halve the existing fuel table numbers - just so you have more head room so you dont hit the 150 limit in the fuel table later on when you get into tuning it.  

Awesome!! Thank you for going through the trouble doing that. I'll update the fuel map and test it on the car tomorrow! Also thank you for the peace of mind with the ignition output.