G2-G3-Linkplus?

Robin Breiland

I have been looking at this "LEM" system for some time now, but, I miss some type of komparison of the different type og ecu`s in sale! I own a R32 Skyline gts-t, and like the type of plugin I get with the G3 system, but start thinking if the G2 with the sequental injection would be better for me? I maybe not need sequental yet, but, always wanting more power, maybe I need it later? What are the advantages/disadvantages for sequental/batch fire injection? I already have a 280Z with Autronic SMC, but love the idea of plugin for my skyline. Also, whats the differences of Linkplus and G2/G3?

OK, LinkPlus G2 is no longer sold, the LinkPlus G3 is its replacement...  The website guys are working on an ECU comparison chart at the moment, should be up in the next few days...   The LinkPlus G3 is also now offered as a plug-in using an adaptalink for R32 and R33 GTS and R32 to R34 GTR.  Here are some advantages of using the LinkPlus G3 over the LEM for a GTS-T...

1. Sequential Injection - better idle, cruise, economy and emissions.
  2. Direct spark ignition - stronger spark at higher RPM
  3. Enough digital inputs to run all the required inputs for closed loop idle control and motorsport features art the same time.
  4. Closed Loop Knock Control.
  5. Heaps of spare analog inputs for anything you might add later
  6. External MAP sensor - reduces map line length and the need to run a MAP sensor hose inside the car.  MAP sensor is included with the ECU and can be wired to the factory AFM wiring.
With both ECU's I would strongly recommend you install and wire an IAT (Intake temp) sensor just before the throttle body.  this allows the use of intake temperature correction which is super important for stable, repeatable tunes under all conditions...