Link plus v14 wiring MR2 rev1 3s GTE

wayne lockwood

Hi Wayne.

Even though the following information is from a G4 manual, the pins are still the same on the car.  So just check out the manual I have provided the link to below and specifically view sections 8.1 and 9.1.  These are pin outs and functions of... Should get you most of the way.

http://www.linkecu.com/support/documentation/g4-engine-management-documentation/Toyota_MR2_Celica_ST185.pdf

Jurgen

Thanks for that Jurgen, it should be just what I need. I wonder if anybody has had experience mapping a v14 with 850cc injectors. I have been told that the Link plus is too old to map for such big injectors but can anybody let me know if they have had success with this? I would prefer to not have to remove my large injectors to fit smaller 550cc injectors.

Hi Wayne.

I can't help you with a map, however there should be no reason it wouldn't be as good using large injectors... Sounds like one of those urban legends to me ;) 

Large injectors in the past have typically been low impedance which I think is where the myth might be born from, but the Link systems have always been able to drive any injectors, except diesel ones :)  Just make sure if they measure <6 ohms (low impedance), that you are using ballast resistors.

Jurgen