4 injector outputs on the LEMG3

Matt Alexander

I'm helping a buddy install a LEM G3 into his subaru, and I really like this setup! however, I don't like that it only has 2 injector controllers. this means that the injectors are firing twice as often as before......which might mean a substantial drop in gas mileage! I don't need/want to upgrade to the full-on Link plus system just to get 2 more injector controllers.

The injectors are not firing twice as often as before.  they fire the same rate as before, just that two of them fire at the same time.  There may be a slight disadvantage in economy by not timing the injector operation with that of the intake valve as is done in sequential injection.

Upgrading to the LinkPLus gets you a lot more than just two more injector drivers like knock control, 4 more voltage, 2 more temp, 11 more aux outputs (on a Subaru), 7 more digital inputs and the ability to use all motor sport features at the same time.

Anyways, watch this space there will be something to meet your exact needs in the not too distant future...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...