PCLINK won't work with WINDOWS VISTA

maxiav

Bought a new laptop, and connected the Link to it to see how it worked. BAD NEWS. First it wouldn't read it. Then it started reading it. Now it says it's downloading the Table from the Link, but nothing comes up. Any suggestions? I use the SERIAL LINK to connect. The COM ports are configured properly, and I've even changed different port numbers to try different set ups. NO LUCK! Any help will be appreciated. Anybody in the Rockville, MD area that might have a USB LINK so that I can try to see if with a USB it will work? Thanks

I use a Serial Com, not the USB one. Are there any new drivers for it? Also, I noticed that we apparently need to use V2.5 to tune the G1s. However, I brought my laptop from work which had the V3.11 and I was able to tune without a problem. Can you email me the setup file to download this version (V3.11) on my VISTA laptop? Also, how would I go about installing just the VISTA drivers that you are developing now? Thanks!