V8 Subaru plug in.

jason bowden

Im thinking of buying and using your plug and play ecu in my 2004 sti, and have been using mapping software from your down load site to familize myself with the system. But i cant find the control for closed loop knock (on off or settings) or closed loop lambda control (on off or settings), are there menus for them or are they not adjustable in software. I am assuming that your ecu still uses the factory narrow band oxy sensor and knock sensor. Also if i want to use a 0v to 5v wideband input for logging (innotive) do i need extra loom? or can i just pin in to spare oem terminal? Thanks look forward to your reply. Jase.

At the moment the closed loop knock and lambda are not active these will be enabled in a later firmware release that can be downloaded from the website when available 

with the on board barometric sensor and the use of an inlet air temp sensor you will find that the mixtures and tune will be the same at any altitude and weather condition  (winter/summer) as long as these are enabled while tunning    default they are on in the base map    the air temp sensor needs to be fitted after the inter cooler and before the throttle badly   instructions in the supplied fitting manual  

Wideband can be either connected to the factory narrow band input   or wire it in through the XS connector on the board   this allows you to bring in extra analog,digital inputs and auxillary outputs

thanks for your inquiry

I think what David meant was that you could bring your wideband signal from your Innovate controller in to the ECU either through the factory O2 sensor wire (ie disconnect factory sensor), or you could wire it to the XS connector on the ECU's circuit board.  The ECU can be calibrated to suit your wideband controller.  You can then log and tune using this signal.  I would recommend fitting the wideband sesnor permanently and forget about the narrow band sensor...