Externally switching - Motorsport features

Matt Hillocks

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to externally switch motorsport features on the G4 plugin, for example I've got an R33 gtst (rb25det) and was curious whether it would be possible to have switches in the dash that I could actually use to turn features like anti-lag, flat shift, and launch control on and off, obviously there are benefits to the features for motorsport but the car is a daily driver, so I would prefer to have an actual physical switch so I can alternate...

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt

Yup for sure, you can do those things.
On my setup, i switch Ecu Logging, Launch Control and Hi/Low boost.
Wire in a switch into a Digital Input.
Whatever you want to switch (lets use Launch Control), you have to go into that menu.
Motorsport - Launch Control - Launch Control setup tab
Change activation control from always ON to your Digital Input that you wired the switch into.
To check to see if your DI (Digital input) is working, you can goto the runtimes value tab and turn your switch on and off. Check the Digital Tab!
Done and Done!

I have an sr20det plug in and i cant   because if you want to use Neutral position  and aircontition then there is only 1 Digital input left to use...........

So you can only have 1 switch  to change your map form let say 98 to 100 octane  hi low boost  launch control etc ...

But what i know is that on the expansion cable that i have  there are 2 wires that are not in use ( probably for future use )  so , if the guys in link want , they can make em DI  inputs :D