Link Plus v10 rb25det help

Matt91

Just want to make sure im on the right track with a few things. Wiring in a link plus onto a rb25det in a r32 skyline. Does anyone know where the sync position is on the rb motors? Is it after the first cyl in the firing order. (original order 1,5,3,6,2,4) making the sync order to be wired up (5,3,6,2,4,1)??? Also for wiring the CAS, do the terminals labled trig 1 & trig 2 in this diagram - http://www.linkecu.com/support/documentation/technical-drawings/C01 just relate straight to the ones labled on the pinouts? And last thing, With the ECCS circuit of the rbs, I understand I will have to make up another relay to power that on? as its normaly done through the standard ecu. but the link doesnt do this. Do i just wire up the secondary relay to power up when I turn the ignition on? will this work ok? Any input is much appreciated.

yes yes and yes you are correct with all your own awnsers the cas sensor i normaly wire to injector power for easy wiring the sync position is after number one and just turn the dial until the light flaches on the ecu board consistantly i cant remember the exact number or alpa is sorry