Jump to content

Comlink and ribbon cable

mark jones1436215442

Recommended Posts

ComLink's are no longer made.  What you need is a SerialLink (which includes the ribbon cable) and if your laptop doesn't have a serial port you will need a USB-Serial converter that can be purchased from any computer store.  Contact [email protected] or purchase a SerialLink direct from the website.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...