knock amp for ECU

CMSport

Hey guys, can someone please recommend a suitable knock amp to run as a hard-wired input to the ECU? 

I have a G4 knockblock and knocklink, both of which are useful tools, neither of which seem to be able to be used as a permanent interface to the G4+ 

I seem to recall a wire-in type knockblock but have not actually seen it advertised for sale, therefore assume that there is a suitable alternative? 

Cheers

Tim

Hi Adam, thanks for your response... I'm guessing you took this info from below my avatar.. which I forgot was there! I did once upon a time own this ECU but am actually a Link dealer and currently running a Monsoon in my own car but lack knowledge of what the best solution is to run for ECU's with knock windowing but no direct input capability. Or am I just a little bit confused? :)

Cheers

Tim

https://www.linkecu.com/products/ecu-comparison-chart/

The Atom and Monsoon dont have knock control capability, only the Storm and upwards.

The knock window and knk feedback functions that you see in the aux outputs and DI's is of no use in the Atom or Monsoon as it has no knock control function in the firmware to generate or use these I/O.

Sorry Im not sure I understand what you are asking.  All of our G4+ ECU's that have knock control functionality in the firmware (such as Storm, Xtreme etc) already have the audio hardware built in, you connect the knock sensor directly to the dedicated knock input pin(s) on the ECU, no extra hardware is needed.