e throttle idle issue

Zensation

Hello I am having an issue with my e throttle idle in closed loop.  When i initially start the car the idle operates as expected and warms up fine however when i start driving the car and come back to idle at a stop sign or something the idle stays very high.  Its a 93 mazda rx7 and I will attatch my latest log file and tune for settings.  Im thinking its something i accidently changed but hopefully you can see whats going on.   On the parameters window i set up i can see after driving and stopping the CL Idle trim is 0 like its not coming back to CL after driving.  

1st drve new engine.llg dbw tune - idle issue.pclr

But you also have a rather hefty idle open percentage commanded via the ethrottle table at 5% and then the 2% additional via the idle speed base table.  

Maybe start by zeroing out the top end of the idle base table and adjusting your ethrottle table to get stable idle with minimal closed loop feed back.  

Pretty much what Brad said. You ethrottle target table + your base idle table is way too high, and you are leaning on closed loop corrections massively.

Warm idle on your car is apparently around 3.5% throttle opening. Your target table is 5 + your base idle table is another 3. Your target table should probably be all 0 in that top line (except at <500rpm-ish if you want some anti-stall behaviour), then your base idle table numbers will be pretty close to where you want to be.

Have a look at the warmup cells on your log for an idea of what you should set the base idle table to be at each temp. eg at 50*C during warmup you can see its at target RPM with 7.5% throttle, so set the 50C cell in base idle table to 7.5% (minus any value in your ethrottle table). Repeat at each 10*C point and you will have a good start point for closed loop to work from.