Seadoo Rxp 2018 and Rxt 2018

Fotis

The triggers etc are unknown.  Even if you could run the engine , it will be very difficult to get everything working together in this boat, generally in the seadoo's there is lots of CAN bus interaction with the dash and reversing/braking control etc.  

I dont know this engine/platform at all, but assuming 4 cyl, no VVT, 36-2 on crank and single sync on cam and nothing else special such as CAN bus or K-line then I dont see any issues.

Is it E-throttle?  If so, check the motor/TPS is normal analog signals, not CAN.

It is a 3 cylinder engine 1.5Liter. It has E-throttle it is a 6 pin but am not sure if it comunicates through the can bus system. For triggering it is 36-2 i have checked it. And cam sensor 1 teeth every 360deg.

Other than that what else is needed? Can you tell if the e throttle is normal analog?

Part number of e throttle : rotax 892592

Be aware some guys have reported starting issues with the 4-tec engine and there is no easy fix at present.  It works for many but definitely some have issues due to the erratic cranking speed.  It was on the list of things to be looked at when I worked there but the engineers have been dedicated to another big project for quite some time and I dont know the current status or if it is any closer.

More info in this thread:

Alright by the fact that this will only occur at starting we can maybe try 36-4 or even cut 2 oppisite of the factory to be 18-2. 

The stock ECU at cranking first fires 2 times all of the injectors and then it starts sequencial one by one.. not sure if that help in anything but yeah.

At the end of the day they start?