Problem with Ecu log

Babych44

Usually I use PC log, but few times have downloaded ECU log and both times it shows AFR Avg completely wrong, this time I used 100hz for AFR Avg but it was same with 50hz. On PC log everything is alright :o Tried to upload file, but its too big here, grrr..Link G4+ and Impreza v3-4 if that matters

Yep your share worked.  I have never used that parameter before and there is nothing in your log to gauge its accuracy against so I can’t confidently tell if it is right or wrong.  However, since you only have one wideband connected, you should be using/logging the parameter named “Lambda 1”.

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

Yep your share worked.  I have never used that parameter before and there is nothing in your log to gauge its accuracy against so I can’t confidently tell if it is right or wrong.  However, since you only have one wideband connected, you should be using/logging the parameter named “Lambda 1”.

I will try that, thank you :)  Strange that in pc log it shows ok with "AFR Avg". Can you say something to my other topic too? 

There is no easy way to create the transient timer filter that I can think of at present since tp delta is not available for use as a virtual aux condition.  The only work around I can think of that I’ve used in the past for odd tricks is if you have an ecu with 2 CAN ports you can connect them together, send tp delta out of can 1 and receive it into can 2 as a CAN AN V then use that for your virtual aux.