GM Chevy 454 StartUp File needed

Dochka

On 2/27/2020 at 8:38 AM, Adamw said:

Is it a crate motor?  Which specific model?  What does it have for manifold, throttle body, ignition and fuel system?

Stock, Old Truck engine ;

Fitted with a Crank Sensor, Distributor and Stock Injectors

"Old truck engine" doesnt mean much to me,  you need to give a bit more relevant detail... How many teeth on the crank wheel?  Is it a reluctor or hall effect sensor?  Does it have a sync tooth in the distributor?  What size are the injectors?  Is it a returnless fuel system or returned?  What fuel pressure?  What does it have to drive the coil, a HEI module, MSD or something else?  

Thanks Adamw,

The problem is that I didn't see the engine yet,

I know it's installed in an Off-Road Jeep, so I assume it has a Returned fuel system at 3 Bar, equipped with a distributor with spark plug wires, stock sized injectors (200cc/min), a crank sensor reluctor...

But I thought you can send me a start up file in advance so I can be prepared... 

Will send you more details once i have them

Thanks Again

Crankshaft Sensor is a 3 wire type,

Has a single external Ignition Coil "4 pin plug" GM

Crank Trigger has 4 lobes 

I believe this is the same trigger as the Vortec 7400cc engine I Megasquirted 2 years ago,

I did run it on sequential mode using "dual wheel" configuration with the cam sensor input from the distributor...