Evo 9 engine on evo 6

Knox

Yes, you may also have to shuffle a couple of wires around to free up the correct inputs and outputs.

For the Mivec solenoid you need Aux 1-4, If you dont intend to run E-throttle in the future then you can use Aux 4 on the expansion connector.  If you want to keep the capability to do E-throttle in the future then dont use Aux 4 - I would suggest using Aux 2 instead which was originally for the intercooler spray pump.  If you still use IC Spray then you can move that wire to one of the spare ignition outputs on the expansion connector.

For the Intake cam position sensor you need to use DI1-4.  I would suggest DI3 which was the IC Spray switch in some models (not sure if the Evo 6 have IC Spray switch?)  Again if you want the IC spray switch still to work you can move that wire to one of the spare DI's on the exp connector.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Yes, you may also have to shuffle a couple of wires around to free up the correct inputs and outputs.

For the Mivec solenoid you need Aux 1-4, If you dont intend to run E-throttle in the future then you can use Aux 4 on the expansion connector.  If you want to keep the capability to do E-throttle in the future then dont use Aux 4 - I would suggest using Aux 2 instead which was originally for the intercooler spray pump.  If you still use IC Spray then you can move that wire to one of the spare ignition outputs on the expansion connector.

For the Intake cam position sensor you need to use DI1-4.  I would suggest DI3 which was the IC Spray switch in some models (not sure if the Evo 6 have IC Spray switch?)  Again if you want the IC spray switch still to work you can move that wire to one of the spare DI's on the exp connector.

Thank you Adamw. My engine will imported from Japan so I need to wait sometime because of Covid-19. I don’t have switch like Evo 8 (manual/auto mode).