Link ecu difference

Knox

There are two different versions of the "G4+ Storm", they are generally referred to as "Storm Blue" and "Storm Black".  The original blue storm is older, from memory discontinued around 2015, it was in the extruded blue case with a single 34 pin connector.  It had most of the same functions (knock control etc) as the current Storm black, but less inputs and outputs.  The Storm black has 2 x 34pin connectors so more inputs and outputs.

Old Blue Storm:

F08O2wv.png

Current Black Storm:

T0pwCls.png

• 1 month later...

Can I ask for G4 (not +) storm blue wiring diagram which has one 34 pin connector ? I read somewhere that storm connector is same with black storm a connector, so how I can wire 6 ign and 6 injectors? Thanks.

FE1AB1E3-72D9-40C8-86BB-53224B290CB9.jpeg

Edited by Knox

14 hours ago, Adamw said:

The pinout is in the help section of G4 PC Link.  There are only 4 injector and 4 ign drives so the injectors will have to be wired semi-sequential and ignition wasted spark.  

Ok thank you. Firing order for rb25det neo is 1-5-3-6-2-4, so can you write me which coils and injectors I should couple. I mean like lets say 1st coil match with x coil and 1st injector couple with x injector.