Boost time table

Flandrs

Hi

Would it be possible to have a timer set to control boost?

would like timer to start when launch goes to OFF and adjust boost to be a little lower first seconds, and then goes up to max boost.

Or would it be easier to setup boost on gear?

The feeling is that a timer would be more accurate than gear...

Race evo .pclr

There are various ways to do it.  Do you want to completely switch to a different boost table based on a timer or do you want to ramp the boost up based on a timer?  If you want to ramp it then the timer will have to go on one axis of a boost table - you could maybe use the third boost table.

I see you are on old firmware and some of the functions we will need are missing.  Can you please update your firmware then attach a copy of your updated map here.

As for the gear cut settings, one problem is you have upshift input set to DI3, I cant understand all of the language on your labels but I thing this should be DI5?  Is it a dog box or synchro box?

Ok, try out the attached file.  The gear cut settings should be a good starting point but you will need to tune it based on how it feels and logging.

I have set up the timer based boost. It works on both the high boost and low boost tables.  If you watch the boost table and press the clutch pedal (with car not moving), when you let go of the clutch you should see the boost table cursor jump to the left hand column then move to the right over 5 seconds.  You can change the time scale to however you like.

Raceevo Launch boost timer and gear cut.pclr