ECU password locked

TezzaSXE10

Hello,

i have my G4+ plugin ecu tuned by a local tuner last year. I told him to leave it unlock after the tune. But i when came home & connected the ecu to my laptop, it says "password protection activated". I contacted the tuner about this but he said he never locked it. He said he never put a password. I even tried to key in the master password but failed. Can this situation possibly happen? Where the tuner left the Ecu unlocked but when different person connected the ecu for the 1st time with another laptop the ecu will be locked itself? is it possible?..... i dont want to accuse the tuner of lying to me about the password.....any other solution to access the ecu without doing factory reset & i dont want to tune the ecu again... Thanks

IMG_20200731_114547.jpg

IMG_20200731_114608.jpg

Not as far as I have seen.  But it would be good to check what firmware and PC Link version you have just in case it is some weird old version you have.

Can you click on >help>ecu information  and report what maincode firmware version is stated, and also go to >help>about and report what PC Link version you have.