G4 Xtreme - Oil pressure/temp senders, P/N Required

Mike Cullingford

hello, i'm using a G4 Extreme on my evo6 powered mirage. I'm looking to log oil pressure and temperature, and possibly fuel pressure. I've been looking around for suitable senders. I know the bosch item that you recommend for temperature, But i'm having trouble finding a suitable Pressure sender that outputs 0-5V. I think this is one here - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Auto-Meter-2246-Sending-Unit-Fuel-Pressure-Each-Summit_W0QQitemZ390138372426QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5ad60f214a#ht_2964wt_897 Does Link have any senders they recommend? Do you use the 0-5V output senders or the resistance variable senders with a voltage divider/current limiting circuit? Could you please quote prices for your options, and/or Part Numbers. Cheers, Mike

• 2 years later...

I have a depo Racing oil pressure Sensor with 3 pins. 

Gnd +5v and Signal. 

With the normal gauge it Works Fine. 

0,5v @ 0 Bar and for each Bar 0,413 volt more. 

I want to wire it in the Expansion to anvolt2

The question is:

do I Need to wire in a 1kohm resistor in the 5volt line or  simple wire +5v from the Extension, ground and Signal to the sensor?