G4+ WRX STI V3-4 MAP AND IAT RECOMMENDATIONS

HACKMAC87

Hello everyone! I am about to get a g4+ plug and play ecu installed for a customer and would like to get some recommendations from someone that may have installed this ecu or worked with it. I know I can configure just about any sensor with it(I was thinking or using the GM 3 bar MAP and the GM caged IAT) but the IAT is a bit bulky and I would like to see what other MAP's other people have used. maybe even a cheaper option? the GM 3 bars have gotten a bit pricey lately. I am wondering if anyone has had better results with any other sensors/better resolutions etc. also I would like to know if I can just use the existing wiring for the current maf or map and the iat for the input wiring. Or do I need to install the expansion wires. One more question, can I use the factory O2 sensor input wiring for a permanent wideband signal input?

For the MAP input you can use the existing factory MAP wiring.

On the IAT there is a factory input on pin 38 of the ECU which would run to the stock IAT if fitted. This wiring can be used if it is there.

On the O2 same again this can be used to bring in a wideband signal.

• 1 month later...