Blown Ecu??

Nettlez

I had the engine apart to check timing and adjusted it as it was slightly our then once I put it back together I left the earth for my coil packs and igniters off and turned tried to start the engine, it didn't fire then I realised what I had done. Then after re connecting the wires it still wouldn't fire, I manually turned each coil on and they all clicked, suspecting I may have blew the igniters I brought some new ones but still no joy. Checked timing and it's all good, I'm getting fuel and spark but it won't run. Will I have damaged the Ecu in some way leaving the wires off? 

Well after taking it apart again yesterday to double check timing it started, turned it off to put timing light on then it wouldn't start again, it would just splutter, then battery died. Thinking it was really rich before to account for bad timing, and now the timing is right it needs to be leaned off. Either way my Ecu seems to be ok! :-) thanks