Trigger problem

EvilEvolution8

Hello Guys,

I have a Thunder on my Lancer Evo 8 with 12 tooth crank wheel and 1 tooth cam wheel (both using stock sensors)

The ecu see the trig 1 signal and trig 2 signal (both green while cranking) but RPM = 0

Can you help me?

Another question...in the trigger->calibrate...the trigger offset value is 1 and is locked...how I can modify it?

Thanks a lot

20 minutes ago, EvilEvolution8 said:

rpm is around 172 but ecu not fire..

Your fuel is turned off.

2192yaf.png

55 minutes ago, EvilEvolution8 said:

Another question...in the trigger->calibrate...the trigger offset value is 1 and is locked...how I can modify it?

You have to click on the "set base timing" wrench, then you can change the offset in the set base timing screen.  Make sure you hit the enter key after typing so it turns blue.

10 minutes ago, EvilEvolution8 said:

In the help file...its suggested to set it to OFF to avoid to inject fuel while settings base timing...

Its right or I dont get It ?

Yes but you said "it does not fire".  Of course it will not fire with the fuel turned off.  The reason the help file says to turn it off is so it doesnt fire before you have confirmed the timing has been set somewhere close to where it needs to be.

39 minutes ago, EvilEvolution8 said:

So...if base timing Is way off..ecu cant fire Spark plug? Right ?

No, there should still be a spark, just it will be at the wrong time.  Do you get a spark if you use the ignition test function?