Alfa Romeo 155 -Storm Link

roger62

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
39 minutes ago, roger62 said:

Is anyone have idea if the crankshafts trigger wheel with only 2 tooth could be used?

Provided it also has a sensor on the cam then that 2 tooth crank is capable of wasted spark or direct spark ignition.  

If there is no cam sensor and just two on the crank then only distributor type ignition will be possible.

• 1 year later...

Hello Support!  we get it to run, but something is wrong. Difficult to start, shoot in the exhaust and you hear the firing is not good. Its should have right firings position of cylinders  and static timing is correct.  I mean its because the trigger is not right. Its possible to ge any on support to log on my Computer by Team viewer a day at the first. Best early in the morning my time(Norway).

• 1 year later...
On 6/23/2022 at 12:14 AM, Adamw said:

Can you attach the tune, a log of a start up and possibly running if it does.  And a trigger scope of it cranking.  

Hello  we get to start on this project again :).attached you have some scoop signals form the engine. I have spark but is only strong just the engine starts turns round. After some revolutions say after  about 360 degree its been weaker or more off than on .

Attached also the file in Link today. Ignition double Transistors modul and 2 double spark coils  ( wasted spark)

Hallsens mod Alfa_cut Violet  color off.png

Alfa 155-Crankensor-4 teeth.pdf ALFA155-12122023RB1.pclr