**Request** - Properly mapped ECU with a log. / How to section.

remski2

Hi.

I've been fiddling with my maps for 9+ months, learning all the tiny bits here and there.

One of my bigger struggles is finding a correctly tuned map with a log to back it up. 

I've downloaded a bit less than 100 maps off this site studying them and guessing which parameters are correct.

Problem is I dont really know what a correct pull looks like. My guess is that the AFR going rich once the throttle plate is closed is normal.. is the fuel dip at 3000 rpm a normal occurence ???  and so on .. and so on.. 

What I ask for is for you guys (and gals) to post maps and logs that you think are correctly tuned.  (pulls and rolls) 

While lots of variables will be engine specific, it will still give us (beginners) a better understanding of the overall picture. It will answer those little questions that you dont bother to ask. 

This will lead to people asking less questions as there will be a lot of answers in a correctly mapped files. 

Next thing would be creating How-to's section.

Scaling sensors, knock setup, sensor testing would all go in there. 

I really like the support you guys provide, responsiveness and I feel we can take this forum to a next level. 

Adam, Simon ?? Anyone ?

Thanks

Remi