Map missing Aux 9/10

Sumbitchsubie

Hello Link forum,

I've got an 05 Subaru Legacy that I'm doing a 1JZ non-vvti swap into and I'm in the process of wiring up my Link Fury. I'm retaining my factory Subaru DBW throttle body and have adapted it to the 1JZ. My friend gave me a great 1JZ basemap for me to use, which I'm trying to add the DBW to and have already enabled it in the Electronic Throttle section, unfortunately his map only shows up to Aux 8, then after that it's all "virtual aux 1, 2, etc", and I can't seem to find anywhere in the software to enable those additional aux outputs, but Aux 9 is required for the use of DBW.

I believe his map was made using a Link Storm, do I need to create a new map using a WRX v10 basemap and then adapt all his parameters to it, or is it possible to add those additional aux outputs to this map? 

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nick

If you load the map into the fury it will be converted to a fury map, and will inherit all the fury IO and features.  You can then save it back on to your PC.  Otherwise attach here and I can load it in an ecu.

15 hours ago, Adamw said:

If you load the map into the fury it will be converted to a fury map, and will inherit all the fury IO and features.  You can then save it back on to your PC.  Otherwise attach here and I can load it in an ecu.

Ahhh that makes sense! I haven't got my ECU powered up yet so I will do that, thank you for the info!