G4+ Extreme - CAN Inputs

Slammer

Team,

I have a question around CAN inputs on the G4+ Extreme wire in. I'd like to run 8 K-Type EGT sensor (through CAN), 2 x CAN Lambda's and in the future, potentially a dash. Can I run all these off the G4+ Extreme, or should I be looking elsewhere. It is being wired onto a 1UZ VVTI transplanted into an is200.

Thanks!

Thanks Adam - I looked at the Altezza ECU - however it is limited to running 8 cylinders wasted spark and batched injection (that was the advice) - I wanted to go direct and sequential (have future upgrades) and so couldn't live with the Altezza ecu limitations...

The info on the CAN inputs is good - I may have rashly invested in an Extreme already! Currently rewiring everything...

Thank you!

Looking at the wiring on my 1uz VVTI and the ECU - each injector and ignitor has its own trigger. I'd agree the early ones are batched, I know later ones are semi, and it seems that late later models are sequential and direct...