Ethrottle TPS tracking errors

Pure_Sincerity

Hey guys, just sold my g4+ r34 gtt plug in and upgraded to the G4X with DBW mod. 

Now when I first turn the car onto IGN it throws ecu fault code 8, settings overflow error. I can’t find anything about this on google, can someone tell me what that means and how to fix ??

second, I turn the DBW onto setup mode and the TPS and APS work perfectly fine, however as soon as I change it and turn it “ON” it throws the TPS main and sub tracking error code and then the DBW does not work. I read it’s because it’s a safety feature that kicks in when the main and sub vary by 2% more then 100 times in a row. How can I fix this ? 

also, link advised me to select a virtual aux and set it as ethrottle relay, however the g4x does not allow you to set a virtual aux as the ethrottle relay, any ways around that also ? Currently just using aux 16. 

cheers. 

For the settings overflow error, update to the latest firmware should fix that.

The E-throttle relay needs to be a real aux, not virtual aux, so sorry you got bad advice there.  Aux 16 is a good option since you cant use it for anything else.

The TP tracking error means you need to calibrate the throttle position sensors.  

Thanks mate, I’ll do the update when I get home. 

as for the tracking errors, I keep calibrating before testing and it works, but as soon as I hit ON, it throws the error. 

ive read you can pin the main into both inputs on the ecu but it removes some safety features, so I’d like to avoid that if possible. 

hey mate, not entirely sure what you were chasing on the log, but i had it in test mode, working and varying the throttle then I turned it ON and the codes appeared. Hopefully It tells you something.

settings are as followed too 

Jono Pace had copied my tune over for me from my g4+ to my new ecu and that is as far as he had gotten, now im setting up the DBW

DBW settings.jpg

tps tracking error.llgx