Base Map for 2jz-GTE

Guest |955|

Hello all,

Just got a V88 for my 2JZ and wanted to get the latest base map for it. I saw that others have requested so I am doing the same.

Please let me know what I need to do to receive one.

Thanks

Josh

Guest Dave-Kriedeman

PM me and i will send you a base map for a 2JZ GTE i did.

Engine is standard bottom end, small HKS cams,stock throttle body and plenum, 6boost manifold and Garrett GTX 4294 R.

The map is a street tune i did, which made 683 HP at the wheels @ 22 psi on straight 98 pump fuel.

Is there a minimum post count to PM on this board? I don't have options to PM *shrug*

On my board, there is a minimum, thus why I ask :)

Either way, Dave, thanks for offering up your file. I will take a look at it and compare to something I did on my other engine (1JZ-GTE) with another standalone. I hoping to find someone that has done with with a completely stock engine and gotten all the stock VSVs working ;) Yes, looking to fine tune those stock twins in sequential mode :D

Either way, Dave, thanks for offering up your file. I will take a look at it and compare to something I did on my other engine (1JZ-GTE) with another standalone. I hoping to find someone that has done with with a completely stock engine and gotten all the stock VSVs working ;) Yes, looking to fine tune those stock twins in sequential mode :D

I take my hat off to you, sir. its no small feat should you accomplish this task :) i'd like very much to see the results. on my stock 2jz, changed just the IC to a bigger one and the sequential timing was off so that there was a noticable gap in the transition.

If you guys want to share your 2jz bases with me please mail to lekonna(at)gmail.com, i'll be happy to share mine.

I take my hat off to you, sir. its no small feat should you accomplish this task :) i'd like very much to see the results. on my stock 2jz, changed just the IC to a bigger one and the sequential timing was off so that there was a noticable gap in the transition.

Thanks lekonna!

Figured it was something I can fiddle with till I went single :lol:

Till I can PM, those that want to send me a base map, can you send to my address at trd87t (at) yahoo.com? I would be appreciative on any help I can get.