Rev Hang/Idle Holding or raises to 2000rpm when clutch in or rolled to a stop

RKGarage

Hey guys sorry to bother you all again with my "newbie" tuning abilities..
Have started road tuning and logging and all is going well apart from speedo not working/calbirated, goes off the dial by approx 15kmp/h (doesnt phase me so much)
But mainly that I am having an issue with "Rev Hang", whenever I clutch in the idle stays at around 2000rpm, or if below 2000rpm already it will raise to there for about 10-15 secs then seems to drop down to normal idle range. Also while coasting with 0 tps input if around the 2000rpm mark it will hold rpm there and keep the car driving forward.
I have attached a log file of my latest drive, sorry was a 20 min odd drive but you can see it happen a few time at least (only tuning idle to 3500rpm and not on boost so far so ignore how bad the rest of the map is) and also my tune file. If need be I can go out get some quick logs of just this happening if that makes it easier as well.
The car is a cable driven throttle body VY V6 Commodore.
Cheers in advance for the help & Advice.

after drive 2 nans.pclr drive to nans.llg

Your base postion table and the max clamp dont look normal to me. The GM stepper motors can move about 250steps, so generally your max clamp would be somewhere up around 200.  

The numbers in the base position table represent "Steps from fully open", so you basically have it jammed fully open all the time.  Generally you would have numbers around 100-200 at normal running temp and smaller numbers at the left hand end when cold (small numbers means more open).  You may need to open the throttle blade a bit more if it wont idle with more normal numbers in the base position table (set in open loop). 

Also, your RPM lockout wants to be somewhere around 400RPM.  

Are you sure the ecu hold power is working correctly so the valve is resteing after power off?  If you turn the ignition off when the laptop is still connected - does the laptop stay connected for the 10second hold power timeout?  

Sorry didn't get a notification for this.

Ah okay sweet, I haven't even touched the based position table as I didn't understand it, I'll do some research tonight and have a play around with it tomorrow.

Yeah Ecu Hold Power works perfect everytime, laptop always stays connected for the 10secs after igntion off, then ecu turns off and laptop disconnects.

Cheers