Gtr Link G4+ won't forward ethanol content to gauge.

BlakeR33

Hi guys, I have a non branded gaugeart (I understand the haltech ones have issues with link ecu). 

Most of the options work except for flex fuel content. I know it definitely works because I have a flex fuel sensor and in pclink it shows the content. 

Any ideas how I can get it to display on the gaugeart? At the moment it shows 0% but 21% on pc link. 

25 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Ethanol is not in the generic dash stream.  Did you set up the "extended channels" as per the gaugeart instructions?

https://gaugeart.com/instructions/vi-pec-link-g4-ecu-setup/

Hey Adam, want to say thanks for all the help you give on this forum a lot of your posts have helped me. 

I have tried setting up the extended channels, and got it to work with boost target, fuel temp but it won't work with the ethanol content. 

• 3 years later...

I am currently having the same issue with my Link Can Gauge not displaying ethanol content... The gauge used to pickup the reading with no problems then it randomly went to 0... I can view the ethanol content in the ecu through my laptop but I am unsure as to why it randomly stopped working on the gauge, all of my other displays read perfectly fine just ethanol % is giving me issues.

I have attached my tune below.

Nic Tune.pclx

18 minutes ago, nicfabb said:

The gauge used to pickup the reading with no problems then it randomly went to 0...

Ethanol is sent in the extra stream which you dont even have enabled in that map so it would have never worked.  Unless you have changed the CAN setup since.

Setup instructions from help file below.

DgxA8rm.png