Nissan Skyline R33 GTST OBD Fusion Vehicle Speed

Marc_R33

Hi,

ok, everything is set up, it is mapped with 2 maps, runs like a dream, I hooked up an OBD device, Android Radio with cool display of parameters, using OBD Fusion App, i can say i got far in the last weeks.

ONE thing bothers me. How do I define the vehicle speed ? I read in this forum but dont get it somehow. The GTST has a vehicle speed signal on PIN 53 on the factory ECU. And a tacho speed signal on PIN 7. It is AUX 4 on the Link.

I look into the Aux 4 in the Link Software it says Tacho, Label not defined. Aha. 

How do I get a speed signal into my Android system or at least into the Link Software ? I choose vehicle speed in the OBD FUsion PIDs nothing shows. So somehow the OBD Fusion doesnt recognize the AUX 4 Tacho as vehicle speed I assume ... I am stuck somehow. 

IMG_7441.jpeg

Aux 4 "Tacho" is the output to the factory RPM gauge on your dash, it is nothing to do with vehicle speed.

Im not sure if the OBD2 vehicle speed uses driven or non-driven wheel speed, so make sure you have both defined in the speed sources menu as per my example below.  Also check that your LR wheel speed is reporting real speed in PC Link when the car is moving.

6OQ6JNp.png

• 2 weeks later...