GTRLink - NGTR-X in Rb25det Auto

Kenso

28 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Is it a blue plug ecu in that model?  No personal experience, but from what I've heard the Nissan auto's dont work well without the proper ECU controlled torque reduction.

Blue plug yhea, im have heard that aswell, but from whqt i have heard recently is thst the gearbox has its own ecu, and not looking for power gain, just somthing thst csn replace factory

There are several auto trans related pins on the header that are not connected to anything inside our ECU as it was never intended to support the auto's.  I dont know what they do but probably some sort of torque reduction signal for the shift and maybe a kick down signal from ECU at high loads.  So shifting will unlikely work well.

11 hours ago, Adamw said:

There are several auto trans related pins on the header that are not connected to anything inside our ECU as it was never intended to support the auto's.  I dont know what they do but probably some sort of torque reduction signal for the shift and maybe a kick down signal from ECU at high loads.  So shifting will unlikely work well.

Well thst sucks.. have to finde somthing els that work then :/