E-throttle multiple maps/compensation

boostDR

I'm trying the setup the follow considerations for E-throttle control however not sure how to get there..

I currently have ethrottle table 1 set as AP vs Inj Duty. I would like a second consideration. I have the transmission torque reduction request coming in via CAN AN V2. Problem is the hierarchy of tables. When the torque reduction request comes in I want that map prioritised. Is there a way to setup ethrottle map 2 activation when input above 0 is rx'd from CAN AN V2 ?

Or am I going about it the wrong way?

Cheers 

Matt

Link Fury G4+

You are pretty limited in what you can do with CAN AN V channels.  What else are you doing with CAN AN V2 - is it torque reduction only?  If you could swap it to CAN DI or CAN TC#8 for instance, then you will be able to switch your E-throttle table with it.

I’m also using it for ign retard on torque reduction request from the OEM ECU, but the problem is this increasing boost by about 3psi at high load. 

How do I swap it to CAN DI or CAN TC#8 ? Then get the priority of throttle Maps correct to only be active when a reduction request is rx’d? 

cheers,

Matt

So just click on "CAN AN V2" in your custom stream and a little ... selection button will show up, click that and change it to CAN TC #*. 

Your TR will then be received as a TC of 0-150°C.   You can then use that as a condition in a virtual aux to switch your E-throttle table and you can put it on your retard table too.

45 minutes ago, Adamw said:

So just click on "CAN AN V2" in your custom stream and a little ... selection button will show up, click that and change it to CAN TC #*. 

Your TR will then be received as a TC of 0-150°C.   You can then use that as a condition in a virtual aux to switch your E-throttle table and you can put it on your retard table too.

Ok. I think I understood and got all that right. 

see attached picture 

FF8080DF-DEFC-4563-99EC-711F74293F5A.jpeg