G4+ Xtreme / M&W pro-16 twin coil/plug setup

Qshot pilot

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this but I've been doing some searching around and can't seem to find anything so was wondering if anyone has tried running two cdi coils per channel on a Pro-16 twin box setup basically to run dual plugs on a 6 cylinder application. I have tried searching for a dual output cdi coil but can't seem to find any, I see M&W show the porsche twin plug option in the pro-16 manual but can't seem to find them anywhere. I see some people using mercury outboard small cdi coils as well so was wondering if anyone has used them in an dual plug setup wiring two coils to one channel. 

I also found these other dual plug ones from Mercury but think they are inductive and not sure they will work and not fry the pro-16 boxes. 

Thanks

817pf8oXGLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Just to update this one. 

M & W verified that the boxes can run two of their CDI coils and the Haltech CDI ones wired in pairs on one channel to accommodate a V6 twin plug application but if more spark energy is needed would be best to add the additional pair of boxes or use one of their new Pro-16b S4 boxes which can handle high speed two strokes applications as well.