Gear Shift Control with multiple tabels?

Skid

I'm trying to figure out how to have two different Gear Shift Control modes with a DI to change between them..

just like Boost Control, Anti-Lag and Traction Control have.

but it looks like its not possible?.. and its not possible to change the Axis Setup of of any Driven Up/down Shift table to use like some Virtual or General Purpose Tables...

It is not possible unfortunately.  

On first thoughts it seems a little odd to want to change gear shift parameters as they are mostly related to the mechanical systems that dont really change, and it is not something I remember seeing in other ECU's either.  May I ask why you need two different gear shift modes? 

what Im looking for is to have one tune to have it smooth and kind to everything mechanical during up shifts (exhaust, turbo and driveline) so it can be used over a long period of time. lets say for practice runs and just play it safe.

and a second "map" where it all is on the limit of what it can handle, Im thinking of stuff like minimal torque introduction times and ofc. use aggressive ignition retard to have a kind of anti-lag over-boost on every up shift. things like that is not healthy to run at a longer time of period, and its just intended to be used for a short limited amount of time.