Zeitronix ZT-3 Wideband Can bus Setting in G4X

Rahman

• 5 months later...

I don't have any analog inputs assigned to Lambda 1, I followed the first 1:28 of this video closely but all I get is 0.000/Off for lambda 1. I even tried removing the NB input, still nothing.

This is my first time doing anything with CAN Bus and just realize that I'm missing termination, but I think I should still be getting some values here unless something else is wrong? Any other common mistakes, steps needed or suggestions for trouble shooting? Thanks!

• 7 months later...

Hi there!

Sorry for awakening an old topic but i have the same widebands and i dont seem to be able to do what the clip is showing. In the 'analog inputs' i only seem to have assigned AN Volt's(I will attach my tune). I dont seem to have just a 'Lambda1' from which i seem to be able to select its source. Im using a g4+ plugin for a nissan 350z. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Kind regards!

Vincent

350z coupe 18-11-2021-002.pclr

You dont need to select lambda source in G4+, that setting is only relevant to G4X.  

However, your CAN set up is possibly incorrect?  Assuming this is a 350Z plug-in, CAN 2 is connected to the OEM bus, this would generally be set to 350Z mode.  Any accessory should be connected to CAN 1.