Link G4X Atomx (4g63T vr4 galant)

Sheikh ikhwan

Hello and good day to all link community!

I've few question on link atomX. The current engine is running on 0.5 bar boost+ stock ecu+ greddy boost control+ 4kg/cm of fuel pressure regulator. I do think it's not ideal and need full control on the engine and boost. The car is tend to use for street race and daily drive.

1) Can this bad boy runs open/ closed loop boost control?

2) Will it support high boost in future modification?

ps: Sorry if the question is a bit dumb but i need the confidence before buying. It is not cheap hehe :P:D

1) Open loop only in the Atom.  If you want closed loop, the Monsoon is the minimum capable.

2) The ECU will not be a limitation to boost.  You will of course need an engine, turbo, fuel system and sensors capable of high boost.

My suggestion would be to consider the VR4 plug-in ECU instead of the Atom.  It is only about NZD$280 more but wont require a custom loom and it will run all factory functions such as the stepper motor idle valve.  The Atom cant run the stepper motor idle valve.

• 4 weeks later...

Buy the Vr4 pnp it is a good ecu, i just recently installed one into a 1988 ME Mitsubishi Triton 4g54 (2.6) using a Magna efi loom, Flex fuel tune and i also used boost control to change boost from 98 tune (19psi) to e85 tune (25psi) not really any need for close loop boost control, you can set a map limit for overboosting.

Cheers Shaun