Thunder Can Output to Link Dash

DanielCPG

Ok, Eth content and a few extras have been recently added to the MXS stream so update your ECU firmware to the latest 5.6.8 and that should work.  

Coolant press and boost position are sent to the dash in a 2nd stream.  

I have changed your boost switch set up in the ECU a little so that it uses a cal table to create a "switch position" rather than just working on raw voltage.  Low boost is position 0, med is position 1, high is position 2.  You may need to set up the voltages in cal 7 to match whatever voltage your switch outputs.  In the dash these 0/1/2 values will be translated to LOW/MED/HIGH.  

I have also attached the CAN protocol file (**.xc1) that you dont actually need, but you can import into RS3 if you want to see how it is done.

Khalid new CAN.zconfig LINK_DanielCPG2_@20200121_055456_001949.xc1 Sendtolink.khalid New CAN.pclr

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 12:16 AM, Adamw said:

I just took another look and dont see any obvious mistakes.  In the RS3 live measures screen do both those channels show "-" ?

On the ECU tab in your dash config, does it show "DanielCPG2" as the ecu type?

Coolant press shows --- Bar, However boost sw shows no Value or dash lines, It just shows a blank space and #

Link - DanielCPG2 is the ecu type