Link G4X PnP 350Z missing pulses on cam solenoids

Oldmanz350

Hi, 

This is a VQ35DE Gen 1, Complete New Motor, 11 to 1, 272's x 11mm lift Kelford Cams, Vortech V7 YSi-Trim 32psi+

4 Hrs on Motor. Sounds and Runs Fine.

NO Cam Advance!

I downloaded the new 350z Base that came with the New Link G4X Software, But in the Link G4X 350z base map 

AUX 1 is SET to BANK 1, & AUX 2 is SET to BANK 2 ( see attached)

This is backward from the Link G4X 350z Installation Manual, where AUX 1 is BANK 2 & AUX 2 is BANK 1 (see attached)

Also attached is a log that show No Cam Advance.

I don't want to move forward until I know what's correct here. As I have Missing Pulses on both Cam Solenoids, this seamed like the best place to start. Please advise.

Thank You,

Tim Hampton

Edited by Oldmanz350
remove pic

Your auxes are fine set up the way they are, they can work either way around - the only important thing is the correct cam position input is assigned to the correct cam solenoid output (which yours is).  I will get the manual or basemap changed to remove that confusion for the next user.  

I suggest the first step is to perform the VVT calibration.  Go to VVT setup, hold the engine above 1200RPM and change the Cam Angle Test to "Calibrate", it will take a few seconds then switch itself off when finished.  See if that solves the "missing pulses" error.

If still no joy, please attach a log.

Adam, Great. "You are the Man" So many perimeters to this ECU. Thanks for the Guidance...... Problem Solved! :)

Another Question: I've been getting this error message! "Fuel Calculations clamped at its minimum value" Please check all fuel settings

I've read all thru the manual & need some more direction.

I have ID 1300 Injectors setup per manufacture. Car is on 93 Pump Gas.

And here's a pic of Main Fuel.

Thank You,

Tim Hampton

6 hours ago, Oldmanz350 said:

Another Question: I've been getting this error message! "Fuel Calculations clamped at its minimum value" Please check all fuel settings

That is not an error, just notification that you are trying to command a PW that is less than the min eff PW that you have set so it is being clamped to the minimum.

AGt1nGv.png