Link g4+ Links MXS street

Rensjes12

17 hours ago, Adamw said:

I can possibly help.  It sounds like you will need a custom stream set up at both ends.  If you attach your dash and ecu config I will set up an example.  What activates "sport mode" in the ecu?  

Adam that would be great ! is there a way i can modify the stock link file in the racestudio software ?

its enabled with the canDI 4

greetings

mxs 1.2 strada - joacun.aimcfg R53112020joacun.pclr

On 11/19/2020 at 10:25 PM, Adamw said:

That file you attached is not the dash config.  You need to go to the config tab is RS3, select your config, then click the export button.  The file should have a .zconfig extension.

My bad !

here is the lastest one.

MXS 1.2 Strada - Link Config 01 01 01 02.zconfig

Try these.  I have also added a few other channels that are included in the latest ecu firmware, Ethanol content, traction, cruise, antilag, launch status etc.

You will need to update to the latest ecu firmware for these to work but dont bother unless you need/want them.  

I have added sport mode, so that should work.  I have set it up as an alarm message on the dash, you can set that up how you like.

R53112020joacun CAN DI to dash.pclr Rensjes12.zconfig

12 hours ago, Adamw said:

Try these.  I have also added a few other channels that are included in the latest ecu firmware, Ethanol content, traction, cruise, antilag, launch status etc.

You will need to update to the latest ecu firmware for these to work but dont bother unless you need/want them.  

I have added sport mode, so that should work.  I have set it up as an alarm message on the dash, you can set that up how you like.

R53112020joacun CAN DI to dash.pclr 164.88 kB · 1 download Rensjes12.zconfig 418.37 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks Adam!,

why cant i modify the can stream on the display side? is it locked ?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:39 PM, Adamw said:

It is not locked but you have to know what you are doing and write the whole CAN config from scratch like I did in the file above.  What do you need to modify now?  

Thats what i was guessing, can't modify one.

perhaps ill try and make my own.

oke thank you again Adam,