350Z Twin Wideband Bank Assignment

Wobbly

So if I use my twin wideband LSU 4.9s and want to run in closed loop is this injector assignment correct.

Bank 1 = RF Lambda = AN10 = Injectors 1,3,5

Bank 2 = LF Lambda =AN11 = Injectors 2,4,6

I cant seem to find a reference anywhere that assigns what side of the engine is Bank1 

EDIT - thus this leads to what AN-- is defined as Lambda 1 and Lambda 2 when assigning the source for each bank.

How you number the banks is really up to you - whatever is easiest for you to remember I guess.  Nissan use the convention right side is bank 1 and left side is bank 2.  And the VVT in our 350Z basemap is set up so that Bank 1 is the right side and Bank 2 being the left so it will probably be best to stick with that convention.

In the closed loop lambda settings you can assign which lambda input is used for which bank - I suggest for clarity use Lambda 1 for bank 1 and Lambda 2 for bank 2.  

So if you decide to stick with Nissan's convention, you would assign the Lambda sensor on the right exhaust to "Lambda 1" and assign the left lambda input as Lambda 2.  Then set your CLL sources and injectors like below:

AIpOF8V.png