ECU Fault Code 84: Aux9/10 E-Throttle 1 IC Over Temperature / Under Voltage

Spedy

Good afternoon.
I upgraded from LINK G4 + to LINK G4X. Help me deal with the ECU Fault Code 84: Aux9 / 10 E-Throttle 1 IC Over Temperature / Under Voltage error.
I attach the firmware and log.
Also in the log you can see that when I press the throttle The connection with the laptop is lost.

supra Throttle error 84.pclx Throttle 84 code.llgx

Your battery voltage drops to 6.15V at the start of cranking so that is probably causing the under voltage error.  It wouldnt normally drop below about 10V on most cars so you possibly have a wiring issue or just a tired battery.  Having said that, update to the latest firmware, there have been a few changes to the triggers for error 84 so it is a little less fussy in more recent firmware. - But still you need to investigate the battery voltage issue. 

Also, with the new firmware installed, try the new USB connection port method as that may help your connection issue.

• 10 months later...

i have Running same issues the throttle works all fine but having this issues said ic over temp.car was running on dyno it’s cause like throttle stuck.i have attached the pic 

confused with aux both way aux9 now ground aux 10 power.

why after power run on dyno the e throttle stuck open or it’s delayed to close.ecu goes to safe mode.meanwhile the engine revcut holding it…confusing 

2DFB26C6-3A06-4560-B653-1F98E1D6D3D1.jpeg

PC Datalog - 2021-11-1 3;51;01 pm BOOST KICK IN TP STUCK.llgx

Hi adam

i find it tps main source and tps sup working opposite way.so far i did few had no issues all tps and aps works find.i having this issue in this x series first time and suspect the motor gear give away after today test.you can in log very clearly once 1bar of boost the e-motor goes -100(recon may -60 i gues is okay)

hope i going to change another throttle motor and see it how it works.

anyway thank you for the updates

• 2 years later...

No need to drive for long periods of time, but errors usually occur at full throttle,

The electronic throttle has been replaced and the ECU will be replaced tomorrow for testing.

Error message appears almost every time at full throttle

Is this a standard single throttle body or ITB conversion or something?  

I notice in your most recent log the E-throttle motor DC very rarely goes negative, it is mostly working at quite high positive DC.  It is like what I would expect to see it there was some stiff springs fitted or high friction linkage? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2024 at 7:10 PM, keybo said:

Hello~
After I replaced the throttle valve harness group, the problem was completely solved.

i have so many time faces it’s not the ecu issues

normally it’s the setup or voltage or wiring.

great able to solve it.