Eagle Talon first start ignition issues?

VegasAWD

1993 Eagle talon with Link Vr4+. Car has a coil-on-plug set up, arc-2 CDI with everything else pretty much stock (ignition wise). The car appears to be running on two cylinders. If it's not tune related, perhaps the e85 in-tank is bad? It has been sitting for months. I have everything set up to evo1-6/stock settings. Ignitions are not my strength, and the car ran really well on ecmlink last week. Please take a look at my log and tell me what you think. Thanks.

If its been sitting a while with ethanol in it I would first suspect the injectors are stuck.  You can use the injector test function to turn each injector on individually while listening for the clicking. Unplug the fuel pump relay first so it is not spraying fuel when you are testing. 

Similarly you can use the ignition test function to check there is a spark on all 4 plugs.  Pull the plugs out and rest them somewhere so they are grounded.  Ign 1 test should make #1 & #4 plugs spark, Ign 2 test should make #2 & 3  plugs spark. 

Nothing looks too out of place in your log. 

Thanks for the reply Adam. I tested the ignition and one the COP coils wasn't firing for some strange reason. I switched to the stock coil/wire setup and got all 4 to fire. The car is running a little stronger but not great. I zeroed out the warmup enrichment to take some fuel out on this log. Please take a look. Thanks.

@motomattx @Adamw

nickcoil.llg nickcoil settings.pclr

The lambda looks a bit unstable since the fuel table is bouncing between a cell with 38% and a cell with 62% so flattening that out may help.  VE numbers wont be all that relevant since you have a stoich ratio of 9.7:1 set up but your flex sensor is only showing 60% eth so it is going to end up quite rich.  You should also turn off the IAT trim table for modelled mode.  

Otherwise I dont see anything else unexpected, it looks like it just needs to be tuned.