RB26-PRP Triggers, Have voltage but no signals

Aaron C

No the 1deg input is trigger 1, this should be the crank.  The 120 deg is Trig 2 /cam.

Your trigger settings are set correctly in the map that you attached to the first post in this thread.

The fact that the trigger scope shows a signal when you have the factory cas plugged in, but doesnt show a signal with the aftermarket kit plugged in suggests the issue is somewhere after that factory CAS plug.  The fact that only one sensor wire changes voltage when measured independantly from the ecu suggests there is a problem with at least one leg of your adapter harness.  This is why I suggested earlier swapping the cam/crank legs and if the crank then stops working and cam starts working then you confirmed where the issue is.  

• 1 month later...

I pulled everything out and very carefully reinstalled everything and ensured the initial start checklist was completed to the letter. All wiring and sensors were independently tested and verified. Still not getting anything out of the ecu and there isn't any Link support where I'm at since everyone is dealing with AEM or Haltech. Since I'm not making progress with it and I can't get it to work, I opted to put it in the bin and ordered a Haltech 2500. Seems like the G4 is an awesome ECU if it can get going, but no one where I'm at will even tune it and the dealer that sold it to me doesn't want to do an E-tune with me on the dyno for data if I got it running. Lesson learned, ensure there is support in your geographic area prior to purchase.