G4x with CanDash/Can Lambda/Aim MXL

1qwkmini

I recently installed a G4x in my Mini Cooper (upgrade from early Vipec)...I've managed to get the ecu and Can Lambda working.

I've wired the Can Lambda into a modified Can Dash Cable connected to the PCB cable/port on the ecu.

Basically a version of these 2 cables (basically first cable with the made from my Can Dash cable and some Deutsch connectors)

image.png.9e9b8f0b2c5b94d9e53dd777b20d830d.pngimage.png.6f28ca4f10facff3aed3b5184593a6c0.png

Problem is no matter what settings I use in the MXL...I can't get any data on the Dash (ECT,IAT, Lambda) so no Can Data visible.

I followed the instructions/settings in HELP and any others that I could find.

Not sure if both CanL and AIM should be setup in the Can 1 screen in G4x or???  Pretty sure it's just a setup thing, but I can't find anything for the setup of the CanLambda and Dash anywhere (can find either seperately).

Can someone walk me thru the setup of both, or is my cable setup flawed (btw tested Can Resistance and it is 65 Ohms so cable/connection appears to be fine)

Thx

I would expect your CAN settings to look like below.  

One channel set to Link CAN lambda, ID 950.  Another channel set to Transmit generic dash, ID 1000.

In Race Studio 2, the dash config ecu model would be set to CAN_BUS_BASE_LCC.

Does the Lambda work if you plug it into the dash connection instead of the dash?

xtoSUo8.png